Saturday, July 21, 2007

HARRY POTTER!!!! *squeel*




I have so many emotions welling up inside me right now... I can hardly contain them, I may burst any second.

I just got back from Costco with my copy of Deathly Hallows... Just so you know... Costco never has a ridiculous line for you to get the bestest new book... So, haha to you Zoe who was waiting in line all night last night. Sure, you may be about 300 pages in by now... but I didn't have to wait all night long... no. I was sleeping peacefully, dreaming of walking calmly into Costo, picking up my copy of Deathly Hallows from the MASSIVE pallet they have of that particular book... and paying my measly 17 dollars and something cents...

I am off to read my book... Don't expect to see me around much for the next day... maybe two.

xoxox