Monday, April 21, 2008

Playing catch up



There are so many things I have been doing... and I have been so very busy... I have have been SO very neglectful of my blog.

Since I will NEVER have time to catch up on all the blogging I have not done, I will make a little list of the things I have been up to, if for nothing else, because this is my journal and someday I want a record of my life... crazy as that life may be :)

So... here are the things that have been happening in my life, in no particular order.

* Kayden lost his second tooth shortly after he lost the first

* I am still working like a mad woman on my jewelry orders :) I have 10 more to do this week so far...

* It was my birthday on the 11th, and Chad's on the 18th. I feel old :)

* We went out of town to a place called Tubac for our birthdays... more on that later

* A few weeks ago I met up with a big group of wonderful ladies that I met on TwilightMOMS. Read about that HERE. There are pictures in there too.

* I got to do an interview with Kellan Lutz and Sarah Clarke.

* I have been busy making jewelry... have I already mentioned that?

* I have been enjoying hanging with my kids... even when they drive me nuts... and in regards to the pictures below... I have NO idea why they put those toys there... no idea at all *shakes head*.

* I went to a book signing and met Lisa McMann and Cassandra Clare. good times :) Notice the necklace Lisa is wearing... yup :) Lisa is uber cool, we have emailed back and forth a bit a while back.

* I have discovered that Viva Pinata is a very addicting game... Must.Make.Pinata's.Romance!!!

* I got together with my girl Mary from PCM and we had a blast making crafty things :)

* I am now a blonde again... well, mostly.


And now for a few random pictures, to go with my random post...