We finally broke down and decided it was time to cut Kael's hair... It was painful.
Here we are waiting for our turn...
Kael is in the chair... look at those loooong curls!
The cutting process...
The damage... this is aside from the 8 inch long ponytail I have saved in a plastic bag.
And FINALLY... The Boy, who will no longer be mistaken for a girl.
Monday, April 21, 2008
There are so many things I have been doing... and I have been so very busy... I have have been SO very neglectful of my blog.
Since I will NEVER have time to catch up on all the blogging I have not done, I will make a little list of the things I have been up to, if for nothing else, because this is my journal and someday I want a record of my life... crazy as that life may be :)
So... here are the things that have been happening in my life, in no particular order.
* Kayden lost his second tooth shortly after he lost the first
* I am still working like a mad woman on my jewelry orders :) I have 10 more to do this week so far...
* It was my birthday on the 11th, and Chad's on the 18th. I feel old :)
* We went out of town to a place called Tubac for our birthdays... more on that later
* A few weeks ago I met up with a big group of wonderful ladies that I met on TwilightMOMS. Read about that HERE. There are pictures in there too.
* I got to do an interview with Kellan Lutz and Sarah Clarke.
* I have been busy making jewelry... have I already mentioned that?
* I have been enjoying hanging with my kids... even when they drive me nuts... and in regards to the pictures below... I have NO idea why they put those toys there... no idea at all *shakes head*.
* I went to a book signing and met Lisa McMann and Cassandra Clare. good times :) Notice the necklace Lisa is wearing... yup :) Lisa is uber cool, we have emailed back and forth a bit a while back.
* I have discovered that Viva Pinata is a very addicting game... Must.Make.Pinata's.Romance!!!
* I got together with my girl Mary from PCM and we had a blast making crafty things :)
* I am now a blonde again... well, mostly.
And now for a few random pictures, to go with my random post...