Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Meet Zoe...



She likes to wear bright orange pants, with her hair in a side ponytail and heart shaped sunglasses...

She likes to read, a lot, and thinks Harry Potter was the best series ever... until she discovered Mortal Instruments... and then she said that was the best series ever, but only because Potter was over... And because "Jace is hot".

Zoe

She used to sneak into my room when I was sleeping and hide under my bed waiting for me to wake up. She also would sleep walk to the kitchen to get herself chocolate milk.


She and I share the same crazy personality, and if I were still 18 we would probably share the same crazy wardrobe.

She likes Napoleon Dynamite...

She likes Napoleon Dynamite, and Nacho Libre... Because she has amazing taste in movies, just like me.

She is my cousin, and I adore her :)