Saturday, April 25, 2009

What a great day :)

Today was a FABULOUS day. The weather was perfect. Not too hot, not too cold. A slight breeze, bright blue sky with puffy white clouds, and a nice sunshiny sun. Perfect.

Me and the kids went over to the park. Them, toting their sand toys... me, my jewelry making supplies. And we stayed there. ALL day. Well, for about 4 hours anyways. Did I mention the part about the day being perfect? Cuz it was :)

While I was there I made some new necklaces, and made some headway on a new First Beach Charm Bracelet... And pushed the kids in swings, and basked in the glorious sunlight... Bliss.

When we got home, I made us dinner. Mac N Cheese for the kiddies, Garlic Snow Peas with Spicy Peanut Tofu for me. I am trying to eat healthy again... seeing as how I am getting bigger and bigger, like when you put a marshmallow in the microwave.

After dinner I was craving something sweet, so we got in the car and drove to Fresh & Easy, where I picked up a bunch of fruit... and some dark chocolate covered pecan pralines. YUM-O!

Now the kiddies are all in bed, most of them are asleep... Kayden is watching the end of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, and here I am at the computer catching up on Dollhouse, Bones, and Supernatural.

Did I mention that I loved today?

~Georgia