Thursday, September 27, 2007

My life :)

I don't have much to say today. My life is kinda busy right now, but busy in a good way. I am too tired to write a post that is well thought out... so instead it will be more like a list of things going on in my life right now:)

* I have been trying to list items in my Etsy shop on a regular basis. Just one or two a day... I usually list a whole bunch at a time, and then go a long time without listing anything. While talking with my lovely friend last week, she encouraged me to list more regularly instead of all at once. And because she is a genius, I had to agree:) So that is exactly what I have been doing. I plan to list a couple more items later today.

* My shows are finally starting their new seasons!!! I am so excited, and also slightly appalled at the amount of television I actually watch. Prison Break is back *yay* I love me some Wentworth Miller. Also I am excited to be able to watch HEROES, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Supernatural (not starting till next week), Boston Legal, and a few others... And then there are the new shows... I am going to be such a couch potato. Good thing I can pull my table over in front of the TV and make stuff... Oh, and did I mention we got our projector fixed, so now we can watch our shows on a 110 inch screen??? SWEET! Maybe all my shows being back on will help pull me out of my Twilight obsession... Or maybe not.

* Speaking of my Twilight obsession... My insane fan girl talk has FINALLY convinced my husband to read the books. Well... not read, but listen to. We are currently listening to the Twilight audio book. Right now Bella is stuck in the parking lot at school behind Edwards car while a few boys take turns asking her to a dance. Hehehe :) LOVE IT!

I think that is about it for today. I have some errands to run. But, if you are at all interested I did post over on the Phoenix Craft Mafia blog today... You can go read a bit of something I wrote last year for Nanowrimo... I am not promising it is anything good... But its also not terrible :) So if you DO read it, tell me what you think.

xoxo
Georgia

edited to add a little bit more...

Also, today I am listening to some of my ALL TIME favorite Broadway shows. I was lucky enough to go do a Broadway tour when I was a senior in Highshool... I got to see 5 shows that week... they were AMAZING. But by far, the best were these three.

Side Show *This show had me sobbing by the end. It was THAT good. Emily Skinner and Alice Ripley were sooo fantastic, there are no words for what I feel when I listen to them*



The Scarlet Pimpernel *I met Douglas Sills... he was sooooo scrumptious, I was in love with him for years... listen to his VOICE!*



Jekyll and Hyde *not with David Hasselhoff... ewww. No, I got to see it with the original Broadway cast (actually I saw ALL of these with the original casts) Which means Linda Eder *my hero* and Robert Cuccioli *swoons*!!! Now... This song gets me EVERY time. I love me a bad boy, I realllly do. And he is sooooo uber creepy and SEXY as hell in this show. If you watch closely you will see him lick her hand... When I saw it he licked her wrist and I almost died! SOOOO creepy!!!! And also, I admit it... HOT!*