Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Wearing a smile




Today I am wearing a shirt with this mornings breakfast smeared on the hem...

I am wearing my favorite comfy pants (the ones that still fit because they stretch) even though they have bleach spots on the butt...

Today I wore mismatched flip-flops, because they were all I could find and I didn't want to wear my fluffy slippers, although I am totally not above doing that... I did it yesterday infact..

Today I have a hair clip in my hair keeping it off my face, because my hair decided today was a good day to suddenly be curly.

Today I wore a smile on my face... Even though my printer had broken, and I thought my warranty had expired. Even though my two year old has decided that naps no longer matter in his world and he would rather play... Even though that means I no longer have that little amount of time in the middle of the day to *try* and work on my business *if* my three year old will stay occupied...

I wore a smile on my face, even when I didn't really feel up to it. I didn't give in to feeling upset and overwhelmed. And you know what? It all worked out okay. :) My warranty doesn't expire till December, so they shipped me a replacement printer head today. Kael does not nap anymore... but I got some more play time with him, and it was wonderful. I will just have to find ways to be more productive in the time that I do have to work now.




To see what other people are wearing look here.