Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Pop Art??? Well, i don't know.. But I still like it.

Well, I posted yesterday for the Self Portrait Challenge and did not pay attention to the fact that it happens on Tuesdays. So, today i made another one. I tried to start doing a pop art thing, but my brain just was not feeling it today. So... I came up with this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I can pretend that its pop art by saying that my eyes really pop in the picture. But whatever kind of art it is I still think it looks kinof neat. I am still very unsure of how to use many of the tools that come with Photoshop, but that has led to some happy creative accidents... like my profile picture for example. I have no clue how I achieved that, but I am rather pleased with the results. Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated.