Wednesday, December 20, 2006

4 things...

I have been tagged by Romina!!!

So here ya go:)

4 Jobs I have had

1. KFC (Still one of my favorite jobs EVER!)
2. Lerner New York (I never had money, but was always well dressed...)
3. Classroom Manager and Student Coordinator at Arizona School of Massage Therapy... (I rocked! My students lurved me!!!)
4. Massage Therapist

4 Movies I could watch over and over again

1. The Goonies!!! (Goonies NEVER say die!)
2. The Princess Bride
3. Fight Club (In the industry we call them cigarette burns...)
4. Memento, Napoleon Dynamite, Milo and Otis (what???) A Christmas story... The list goes on...

4 places I've lived

1. Orem Utah (eeeek!)
2. Lehi Utah... (Double EEK!)
3. Mesa Arizona (meh...)
4. Mesa Arizona again.

4 places I've vacationed

1. Connecticut
2. New York *sigh*
3. Hawaii *double sigh*
4. Hrmmm... ummm... California.

4 websites I visit daily

1. Google
2. Myspace... I am such a nerd!
3. friends sites
4. Friends sites again:)

4 of my favorite dishes

1. Chicken Tikka Masala with Garlic Naan and Gulab Jamun with a Mango Lasse... *drool*
2. Tom Yum Kai soup
3. Oven roasted Garlic Sweet Potato with lots of garlic and onion and spicy stuff...
4. Fresh fruits and veggies

4 places I would rather be

1. Costa Rica...
2. Hawaii
3. Sitting on a beach somewhere watching the waves.
4. Not here...

4 people i am tagging....

1. Nina
2. Thea
3. Cinda
4. bronxbt