Thursday, January 04, 2007

Little bits from the trip

The last couple weeks have been really great. We went to Utah for Christmas and New Years. It was nice to be there. I did not get to see everyone i had hoped to but I got to see 2 of my best friends, and we spent alot of time with family. I don't have much time to write today but I will leave you with a few photo's from the trip... I don't have photoshop on this computer so I have not done anything with these photo's yet... some need to be cropped and all that good stuff... But, at least these will give you a visual of some of the trip. Oh yeah, all the images are clickable too :)




We said we were not going to buy any presents this year I had handmade them all... Then someone anonymously donated our family 100$ and at the last minute (The store had less than 45 minutes till closing) Chad and I ran to the store and loaded up on stuff for the kids... We can sure stretch a dollar!




This is my mom. She got this Buffalo Skull (I think it is a buffalo anyways) from my dad for Christmas... Don't ask me she really wanted it. At first it really creeped me out.



But then we started to play with it, and her beads trying to get some really cool new photo's for her website and for her myspace page that will be up soon.

Beads and bones go well together don't you think?? This first one the lighting was off, but it is still kinda neat.







And that is all for now... I will be back later tonight and hopefully get some more photo's of the trip up, and maybe my SP for this weeks challenge...