Friday, March 30, 2007

Im still here!!!

I have just had a lot of things going on the last few weeks :) But I am still here, I am alive, and I am well. Thanks for your emails and concern, I really am good I am sorry I have been absent for so long.

I have many things to blog about and catch up on... it will probably take a few posts or people will get bored and start to yawn. :) So, I will start with my Mom and Sister coming to visit a few weeks ago.

It was Hye Soo's (my super hot little sister) spring break in the beginning of march and she and my mom drove down to Arizona to visit all of us who live out here. We went and saw the Body Worlds exhibit *soooo cool* We ate delicious food (thanks mom for buying me Bajio's *yum*) we ate not so delicious food... Chuckie Cheese pizza is nastay! And somehow the sister and I ate the whole damn thing by ourselves. The kids were smart enough to know that it was toxic, but holy shenanigans they were adorable while we were there. Observe:



You can click any of these to see them bigger...

We also got all the ladies in the family together one night for a little beading party. We are the kind of family that gets together and makes stuff... People who are not from our family or who don't make things themselves often find it strange. Like the time everyone made paper mache fish out of milk jugs, just so we could hang them from the ceiling. Mine ended up being my "mailbox" for valentines in 4th grade. Do you remember making you mailbox so that people could deliver your valentines to your desk in school? Yeah, mine was a big pink and red fish with purple lips and a HUGE open mouth so that it could swallow all the little notes and cards. :) But I digress, I was talking about the beading party. Here, why don't you take a little gander. The photo's are dark but you can see the fun, or maybe you can't ... but trust me, it was there :) The light quality sucked really bad when I took these, so they are kinda grainy. But you get the idea.



Well, that is all for this entry... I have lots more to say so I will most likey post again later tonight... the hubby is camping with his friends so I will be BORED... I could do something productive like clean, but what fun is that? Methinks my time would be much better spent playing around on the internet and eating cookies. Mmmmm cookies.... *drool*