Friday, June 01, 2007

I don't remember eating that?!?!

I have the stomach flu... Its good times.

My kids have kind of had it all week. Jett was puking on Sunday... Then again all day yesterday. Kael threw up yesterday morning and has had the shits for a few days... I won't say "diarrhea" because that word is gross. And really this whole experience can be summed up in those two words... The shits... Not to be confused with "The shit", because that would imply that it is cool. And it is so not cool.

And now, just now I was laying down feeling tired and not so hot, when it hit me. I don't know if there is anything ickier that knowing you are about to vomit... And then actually doing it. Blech! I have been feeling a little off all day but now I actually feel like ick and death all rolled up into a nice little package. Awesome.

Needless to say I have not listed anything today in my shop... That is going to have to wait until I can move more than just my typing fingers.