Monday, June 04, 2007

Worlds worst mother award

If there was an award for the Worlds Worst Mother it would go directly to me right now.

Tonight was Kayden's kindergarten graduation. We have been getting him ready all last month. He had lines to say in it... Songs to sing... They were singing songs and all kinds of adorable, bring your video camera and shoot lots of photo's, things...

WE MISSED IT!

Not only did we miss it, I did not even think about it until one of the other mother's called me and asked where we were and told me all about it. All about the video they showed with Kaydens picture in it first IN A CAP AND GOWN, and him saying that he wants to be Batman when he grows up.

I don't really even know how I got so mixed up, but I do know that I suck. I suck big time. I am sitting here typing and crying and knowing that I SUCK, and I can never get those moments back ever.

WORST MOTHER EVER.

This one is right up there with the time our computer died and we lost every picture we had of Kayden's first couple months of life including the photo's of him being born...

Awesome. :(