Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My jewelry gets mentioned on MTV's movie blog!

So... this is kinda crazy!

A few weeks ago after I did the Q&A chat with Ashley Greene (Alice Cullen in the Twilight Movie) I messaged her and asked her if I could make her something... we talked about it for a little while and she said yes. She told me she loved my designs and would LOVE to have one.

Fast forward to today, when I see this article. And for those of you who don't know how to use a clicky link (mom) I will give you a real one too :)

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/03/19/ashley-greene-confirms-new-twilight-casting-accessorizing-with-fans/

My absolutely favorite part of the article... is this:

A lot has also been made of Alice Cullen’s heightened sense of fashion, and whether the early shots of Greene are staying true to it. Appropriately, the actress revealed to me that some of the die-hard “Twilight” fans might be helping her out on that front.

“A lot of people want to make jewelry for me,” she laughed, referencing some of the fan-mail she’s already received. “There is a woman you makes her own jewelry and sells it, and she wants to make me some, and I said ‘Amazing, send it to my manager and they’ll get it right to me’.”

Unfortunately for the fan, however, Greene doubts any of her “Twilight”-inspired jewelry will end up on screen. “I don’t think I would wear it in the movie, because with wardrobe, if I have one necklace I have to have 30 of the same necklace, because it’s an action-type movie,” she explained. “But I will definitely try to get it [some exposure] somewhere. I’m sure there are gonna be plenty of interviews and guest appearances.”


I might actually die! Seriously... I might die. I already thought she was one of the most adorable people ever, but now I love her even more.

Thank you Ashley!!! Your necklace is in the mail.