Thursday, March 13, 2008

My new project with readergirlz, and other stuff :)

Wow! It has been so long since I have posted... I feel so out of touch with blog land lately. I just wanted to post quickly and let all my bloggie friends know that YES, I am still alive (thank you very much for asking). I have just been incredibly busy with so many different things... I have not had the chance to do any blogging, I have fallen so far behind on reading blogs its not even funny.

I do have to say that even though I have been incredibly busy, it has been a very good thing! I mentioned in my last post (I think?) about some Twilight related pedants I had been making... well HOLY CROW! I believe I started selling them in the beginning of February and since then I have made and sold somewhere around 50 of them... I could count, but I really don't want to right now :) A couple of you asked to see them, so here they are.




Also, I have now been made assistant administrator and MEDIA REPRESENTATIVE on TwilightMOMS. So, basically I am just in charge of a few more things, and help Lisa and Kathy make things run smoothly... I have also spent a good deal of time contacting the actors from the movie and setting up interviews! So far we have had Peter Facinelli, Ashley Greene, and Justin Chon on for Q&A's with a few of us. They are all amazing!!! We have QUITE a few things up our sleeves right now... but I can't say anything yet until we make it public... but OH MY EDWARD if you are at all into these books you will seriously have a heart attack... I am helping arrange it all and I am almost freaking out :) Oh, and have I mentioned yet just how amazingly cool all the actors have been? Peter is seriously one of my favorite people ever.

And now, on a slightly different note... but not really... Tomorrow Kendra and I are meeting up with Steph (yes, that is correct) and a few of her other friends for dinner and a movie. I hope not to make a complete fool of myself... But I am beside myself with excitement. The woman is so fun and down to earth. So... If I decide its not too nerdy I am going to take lots of pictures! OK, even if its nerdy I am taking pictures... so check back!

And Finally, and actually the REAL REASON I came to blog today, is this:


That, is the Limited Edition readergirlz Pendant I have been working on this month! I have written before about just how much I love readergirlz. March is their one year anniversary, and to commemorate they asked if I would make a Limited Edition pendant for them. How could I NOT?!?! I absolutely adore these ladies, they have been SOOOO good to me.

The front of this pendant has the new readergirlz logo, and the back says "read, reflect, reach out". Each pendant comes on an 18 inch chain with a 3 inch extender so there is some leeway in how long you can wear it. You can see pictures of the back in the listing.

I am donating part of the proceeds to readergirlz, and it will help underwrite all the fun FREE readergirlz programming to celebrate teen reading. I love that!

So, that is where I have been lately :) I promise I have not forgotten all of you!!! I will be back soon, hopefully to share pictures of my dinner!!! Go check out readergirlz for me :) Also, if you are a fan of the Twilight series, go check out TwightMOMS :)

xoxoxo