Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Busy busy busy :)



I have been very busy lately, spending time with my family, trying to put together a cookbook (HUGE cookbook... I am making it for the TwilightMOMS website and there are HUNDREDS of recipes that were emailed in...) and making jewelry to list in my shop. I have made several of my butterfly wing necklaces, and of course I have still been making Twilight inspired jewelry. The Twilight stuff is a big hit, and I have been working hard to make money so I can attend Squam later this year.

The image above is my latest design, I just listed in my shop tonight. I am loving my new supplies! I bought a couple sets of alphabet metal stamps a few years ago, and never used them... And as I was packing to move I found them again and thought they would be fun to use. so I purchased the rest of the items I would need to make jewelry with them and went to town! The necklace says "Plus que ma propre vie" which means "More than my own life" in french. This is the saying that Bella had inscribed on the inside of the locket she gave Renesmee.