Friday, January 16, 2009

I *heart* my sister.

When I was in Utah over Thanksgiving my sister asked me to take some photo's for her for head shots. I am still learning how to do everything, but here are a few of the shots we got. I noticed that most of them were a little underexposed, and so I have been playing with the settings on my camera, and learning a bit about how to fix problem. I can't edit RAW files in my version of photoshop (I have an old version of CS, and it won't open the RAW files from my camera), and I have heard that that makes it easier to fix something like this that was underexposed... I will have to save up for a new version of photoshop soon... AFTER I pay for Squam :) I am going in September and hope to be able to meet some new and old friends there :)

These first 2 are some of my favorites from the photo shoot with my sister. She is so beautiful!

My beautiful sister

Hye Soo

This last one is one my sister likes a lot, I think its okay, but it was so underexposed I had to do a lot of editing to make it work. I also think the focus is a little soft on her eyes, you can tell in the larger version.

Hye Soo

I am really enjoying my camera, I have not had a lot of time lately to use it, but I pick it up every chance I get.