Thursday, July 06, 2006

Inspire me Thursday: Body Parts

So, I am a little slow on th uptake this week. Inspire Me Thursdays had a challenge that ends tomorrow and I am just now posting for it...so I am posting this today and will be doing another one tomorrow or the next day. I chose to use this picture of my hand that I took at the zoo a couple weeks ago. The sun was shining through the trees just right and I just snapped the picture with my hand in front of the sun. It really could have turned out much better but I was just goofing around.

Next week I will actually create something specifically with this challenge in mind and not use something I already happened to have, but I just wanted to hurry up and post for the challenge.

Here is my lovely hand :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting