Monday, January 29, 2007

Wishes and candles...

Well, I am *finally* getting around to posting for Create a Connection. I don't know where my time has been lately, but I seem to run out of it quickly these days.

As I was going through the different challenges from last week I came across two that I liked very much... The first was Thursday's photo challenge of taking a candle lit photograph, and the second was Saturday's Try day challenge, Making magic happen...

So, first I give you my candle lit photo... not too impressive, but considering I took it at about 2 in the AM with no preparation and no fooling around with the settings on my camera i am not too dissapointed. Also there is no photoshopping on this except for cropping... I am short on time today:)



And what is more appropriate to go along with a candle than wishes??? On Saturday the theme, or challenge for Try Day was to make magic together... to do this we made wishes... Here, I will just cut and paste the actual description of it all here so you can read it...
....................................
I’d like to ask you to both make a wish (as many as you'd like) and to support each other’s wishes. It’s very simple. Just post on your blog something you really, truly, deeply (and maybe even secretly) wish for and leave a comment here to let us all know that you’ve done so.

Then everyone who is participating in Create a Connection, and anyone who sees this post, please go to each and every one of our wishes and in the comments write, “As _______ wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.” Encourage people to go over and do the same.

And just in case people come to your blog who aren’t yet a part of Try Day, feel free to ask them to join in. Just include something like, “For Try Day, I’m posting this wish of mine. A part of the experience is having other people support my dream by including in the comments, “As _____ wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.” I’d love it if you’d take part and help bring my dream come to life.”

There is great power in knowing our dreams, in saying them out loud, in having them witnessed and in the shared enthusiasm of believing in and hoping for each other.
............................................

So, there you have it.... Here is my wish. I wish to be able to manage my time well, so that I can have time to play with my kids, hang out with the hubby, and still have lots of time for my own projects.

So go over to Create a Connection and check out what is happening over there, meet some new lovelies, and have a GREAT day!!!