Tuesday, May 22, 2007

There is no Lego Star Wars in Heaven

Just now as I was tucking all the kids in bed I noticed Kayden looking very upset.

Me: What's wrong Kayden?

Kayden: I don't want to go to Heaven! (big tear rolls down cheek)

Me: (slightly confused) Why don't you want to go to Heaven?

Kayden: I don't want to go there and be alone, there are no adults there only kids.

Me: That's not true, there are plenty of nice adults there. And besides you don't need to worry about that. You won't be going to Heaven for a long time.

Kayden: (more big tears) I know there are no adults there, and I know there is NO LEGO STAR WARS.

Me: (trying not to laugh) What made you think about all this?

Kayden: I don't want to get dead. I want to be able to play Lego Star Wars.

Me: Kayden, you will not die for a very long time. And when you do go to Heaven you will be happy. Heaven is the happiest place ever!

Kayden: But does Jesus have a big projector T.V. and Lego Star Wars?

Me: Ummm... Lets ask daddy when he gets home okay? (thinking to myself, that Heaven would just not be Heaven to daddy without a big projector T.V and video games...)