Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It is finished...

I finished Harry Potter last night.

It was AMAZING! I loved every second of it. I laughed out loud, I was scared... I cried big huge sobbing tears (the hubby thought i was being silly)... It was perhaps the perfect way to end the series. I had my doubts that it could end well... but I am beyond satisfied with it, infact this may be my favorite one yet. At least it ties with Half Blood Prince for my favorite.

Still, I am sad that it has ended. I do still have the movies to look forward to but they are just not the same. I am thinking that after I read Eclipse I might start the Harry Potter series over again from the beginning. I am just not ready to let it go yet. They really are so wonderful... I could LIVE in that world.

Did you read it yet? Did you love it, were you happy with the ending? What are your thoughts?

Oh... I don't want to give anything away... but Zoe... Did I call it, or did I call it? ;)