Friday, October 27, 2006

Good day

Today (actually yesterday if I am being technical...) was a good day. I finally figured out how to solder without it looking like a big blob of metallic poop. I created some fun little things... They are not entirely finished yet so no pictures.... but soon :)

I had a parent teacher conference with Kaydens kindergarten teacher (actually a sub because his teacher had her baby and wont be back till january...) And she told me Kayden is doing really well. no behavioral issues at all, the only thing he ever has a problem with is staying on task... hmmmm, sounds like he got that one from me. HA!

Infact, the only thing I could possibly complain about is that there was no new episode of Greys Anatomy tonight... No McDreamy... No George... :( I thought for sure it was on... but nope, the info said it was a rerun... boohoo. And i have been dying to know who the McHottie is that McDreamy apparently does the McNasty with... I know who it wasn't !!!!

Well, I am off to bed. Wish me a creative productive day tomorrow. Send my hubby good vibes so he remembers to send off his resume tomorrow to the company in Utah he wants to work for. So that we can MOVE AWAY FROM THIS HELL HOLE called Arizona... Mmmm... I am looking forward to this move. Oh yeah, by the way... We have decided to move to Utah! WHEEEEEE!!!!!!! :)