Sunday, October 01, 2006

Random late night drawings





All three drawings are using Sharpie pens and Prisma Color pencils.. I *heart* Prisma colors and Sharpies... :)




I have been in kind of a funk lately. When I am in a funk my art takes on a completely different form than when I am all happy happy joy joy. I was looking at some random late night drawings of mine tonight and figured I might as well post them. My "funk" art has distinguishing characteristics... people are weird colors, faces are usually distorted or elongated... But I still kinda like it.

I will have to post some of my "non-funk" art here soon :) I guess I should not say that people are only weird colors in my funk art... because they tend to be weird colors in general really... but, they still have a very different feel about them. I don't really know how to describe it. I will just have to post some soon.