Friday, September 22, 2006

A song... And a day at the park

This morning as I was getting the little ones up and ready for the day, a friend of mine called to see if I wanted to join her and her kiddies at the park up the street from my house. So, I got everyone dressed and fed, dropped Kayden off at school... And then Jett, Kael and I met them at the park.

It is BEAUTIFUL outside today. It was about 74 degrees with a really nice gently breeze. *sigh* If only EVERYDAY in Arizona could be this lovely. Ah, well... I don't have to deal with icky cold winters so I should not complain I suppose. :)

Kael, pretty much sat in the sand the whole time and mashed it around in his fingers and tried to swallow the occasional mouthful...



And Jett... well, he ran races against his shadow and climbed the jungle gyms. Once or twice he also tried running away... Such a little booger!




All in all it has been a great day so far. Tonight Chad and I are going to play lazer tag with a big group of friends, it should be fun... Hopefully I can convince him afterwards to take me to see The Last Kiss... i have been DIEING to see it since I first saw the previews and heard the soundtrack. We shall see, he is not a huge fan of going to the movies...

And finally, I have gotten around to posting another song for you all. I hit SEVERAL really funky notes in the beginning, but whatever. My voice is finally starting to work again. I lost it several weeks ago, and it always seems to take quite some time to come back fully. It is almost there now, YAY. I was getting really irritated with not being able to sing while I was cleaning or showering.

So here it is, the song is called "Let me go down quick" by Sean Wood. I am hoping that someday soon he will be coming out with a CD... His voice is like velvet.


this is an audio post - click to play


Have a beautiful weekend!!!