Sunday, April 29, 2007

I have been tagged...

I have been tagged by Bogi. :)

The rules:

Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they
have been tagged and to read your blog.


So... here we go.

1. I really like the smell of cigarettes.

2. My favorite food in the entire world is Chicken Tika Masala from the worlds most incredible Indian restaurant, Bombay House. Seriously people... if you EVER find yourself near one of their 2 locations you MUST stop and eat. You will thank me. Also, try the Chicken Coconut Kurma, a Mango Laase, and the Gulab Jamun. *bliss*

3. I have seen the movie 300 almost 300 times now... Well, really only about 4. But I admit that those Spartans can really raise my blood pressure... Or, as my friend likes to say "Makes my uterus skip a beat." Yup.

4. I have decided I have AADD... Art Attention Deficit Disorder. I simply CANNOT pick one project and stick with it. I have about 50 different little art related projects happening at any given time. Only a few ever get finished.

5. I think I might be addicted to email. I check it all the time.

6. It looks like the hubby and I will be staying in Arizona, at least for a few more years. *sigh* But its not all bad, we did walk through some model homes yesterday and found THIS one we kind of, sort of, LOVE... By the way we would be building it with the Bonus room, the walk out balconies and all that...

7. I am TOTALLY craving a huge rice crispy treat right now...

Allrighty, I am tagging these seven people... Ummm... I just remembered that I have not fixed my sidebar yet with all my blogs that I like to read, so I don't have any links to their blogs, and am feeling too lazy to go look them all up. So, instead of tagging 7 people how about if you feel so inclined to do this little meme, do it, and leave me a comment so I can go read it!