Saturday, August 05, 2006

Singing a song... Oh dear!

Allrighty... don't even know what on earth posessed me to do this, but I sang a song and posted it here... My friend wanted to hear me sing, he has not heard me in years. So I figured why not? I was too chicken to do it over the phone so I did it here. I am a dork I know. The good thing though Is that I don't actually have many readers so perhaps nobody will ever even hear it at all... A girl can dream right?

And if by chance someone is listening to it, then I will tell you that I did it acapella so it may be off a little, and the song is one that certainly sounds better with music accompaning it because of the way it is written...

The song it Shotgun Down The Avalanche by Shawn Colvin and John Leventhal. I did it from memory so I hope I got it right...

Enjoy, or don't... No worries:)



this is an audio post - click to play