Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Experimenting with my new camera

Today I got to play with my new camera a bit. I have not done too much with it yet because I don't actually know what all to do... I am figuring it all out though. I haven't a clue when it comes to things such as shutter speed and all that... I have never taken a photography class so I am trying to teach myself and it is slow going.

I took these shots today and I have to say I am rather pleased with them. A friend of my husbands suggested changing the shutter speed and some other stuff... I will have to try all that tomorrow when I figure out what he meant, and how to do it too... :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting